Tuesday 12 April 2016

Storyboard











































My storyboard shows all the major shots that occur during my opening sequence for my thriller. It starts off  with a POV shot of the killer leaving the house after killing Fred, and it ends with a tracking shot of  the killer leaving the house after killing Fred.  I have basic descriptions and ideas of the shots that I'd like to use for my opening sequence and how I'd like them all to link up and look when it comes to me executing the shots. I didn't want to go into a detailed description and visual drawing of the shots as by having a basic idea of what I'd like for my camera shots and shots ideas, I can branch off of the ideas and maybe elaborate and come up with a beter diea or enhaned idea when it comes to actually practically shooting the sequence.











No comments:

Post a Comment