Thursday 21 April 2016

Audience Feedback



The lighting an overall visual quality of the sequence was well done and looked professionally done and edited. There was no stand out visual complaint as the look of the video looks good and is a good balance of brightness without any moments of darkness where we as the audience would struggle to see what is happening in the shot. The audio quality is also good, no drops in sound and the sound is constant with everything sounding balanced. However, the plot and action involved in the opening sequence is fairly bland with not much action happening, so maybe a bit higher tempo action maybe would be a good idea. 

From this feedback I got from a pupil, it states how that the vast majority of my editing and overall production was quite good when it came to shooting the actual sequence, with the shots being good, lighting being good and it being professionally done with it all workign together smoothly with no moments of error or lack of quality. However, it's the plot and pace of the sequence which lets down my opening, as it goes at quite a slow pace, with no major action going on until the end of the sequence where the killer kills Fred. So I will take this into account for my future media coursework when it comes to creating my A2 piece, where I will try and have a bit more of a focus on soemthing more appealing to the audience where they'll be intrigued to view my video.


 
The plot and narrative of the opening sequence is a bit bland with not much really happening, if there was anything to improve, I’d suggest the opening plot of the sequence. The rest of the visuals and audio is actually good, with it being well edited with good smooth cuts and transitions between shots. The sound is very clear and is constant throughout the sequence and makes it easy to listen to. 

Similarly with this feedback, the criticism I got was to do with the fact the plot and narrative was lacking, and there wasn't much basis to the plot so maybe it seems I would of needed to possibly have more of a focus on the narrative and focus on the main plot with some enhanced action to gain attention. Also like the other piece of feedback I recieved, the person praises my audio and video quality as well as my editing saying
how it is edited well and it all comes togetehr quite smoothly and looks good overall with there not beign any errorrs or sloppy moments in the video where it lacks a bit of quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment