Thursday 14 April 2016

Opening Titles





 Opening Titles

I started crating my opening titles for my opening sequence and made these titles on adobe premiere pro. I used white text and a gouldy old style font for the text where I introduce the audience to the major cast members of the film. I had them in a big font of around 24-36 so that is clearly visible and readable without much problem with being able to see the text. 





Also the company/distributor logo was made via picking a picture off of the internet and simply applying text to it that is relevant to the picture that makes the entire logo seem like a company logo and name. I simply resized the image to be a slight bit bigger so that it could fit the screen more and then put the text in a bigger font in proportion to it.









No comments:

Post a Comment