Tuesday 12 April 2016

Actors


The Killer - 

For the killer's acting role, I used myself and cast myself as the role for the killer, and the reason behind this is because, as the kilter is only seen in the last seconds of the opening sequence, the face of the killer isn't incredibly important, as you never get to see their face. Furthermore, I believed that I could execute the role fittingly and well enough as I am good at working when given a specific style I've got to act like, and acting as a suspicious killer, who is quiet and doesn't bring attention to themselves is something I thoroughly believe I can achieve successfully. Furthermore, as no dialogue is spoken by the killer in the opening sequence, my voice doesn't matter and doesn't affect the way in which the killer is portrayed from how they sound, therefore I believe that i will be able to execute the role of the killer well as there isn't really much importance on how well acted I perform the sequence, as there isn't much I need to perform. 



The Protagonist - 

I used Fred as my actor for the protagonist's role as Fred has performed in other AS/A2 students thrillers and music videos and has performed well in each one, with him not sounding awkward or acting awkward in any of them. Fred also offered to help act in the film, so as he was up for acting and wanting to help out with the acting, it was an obvious and easy decision to have someone who wants to act, act in the film. Fred is comfortable with talking and having dialogue, and as there is dialogue for his characters, it is essential that Fred is capable of actually speaking dialogue and acting out his according pieces of dialogue and actions well, to make the thriller seem more authentic and legitimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment