Friday 22 April 2016

EVALUATION QUESTION 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I used many different technology throughout the process of my coursework and have learnt many new skills from doing so. 
One of the largest forms of technology I used during the makings of my thriller was Adobe Premiere Pro. I had never used Adobe Premiere Pro before starting this project and was new to the whole editing and producing processing. After the initial introduction to the software and playing around with its features I began to get more comfortable with the software and knew my way around its features. 
At first I found Premiere Pro difficult to navigate, however when I began editing my clips together I found it much easier and smoother to use. I was able to successfully add each clip together and add the desired sound, editing and text to the scenes using the wide tools within Adobe Premiere Pro to achieve my desired product. This software made my thriller look much more professional than if I was to edit it together using Movie Maker or another editing software. 

I used Adobe After Effects to create my Logo for my thriller, again this was a software I had never used before and found very difficult at first to use, however I watched multiple tutorials on how to use the tools within the software and soon got the hang of it. This software was perfect for my Logo as it created a clean cut, professional looking logo.

I was not experiences with using a professional camera before starting A level media, however during the course I began to learn and adapt my skills behind the scene. I learnt how to record using a professional camera and also how to use different techniques such as long shots and zooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment