Wednesday 13 April 2016

Lighting



Lighting 
 
When it came to lighting the surrounding filming area, not much added lighting was needed, if any at all as we decided to film the sequence during the day when it was light out. However, there were issues where the brightness in some of the shots were either too bright or just needed a slight tweaking in editing in order to get a good balance of contrast and lighting in the shots.
So what I did to these shots that needed tweaking with the brightness, I added a brightness and contrast effect onto the video clip and played around with the brightness/contrast of the clips until I found a good balance between the shots which made the shots all look similar in visual in terms of brightness. By tweaking the visuals of the shots, my aim was to have the clips look fairly tinted in a shade of darkness, not having them look too bright, making the clips seem not as scary or bleak. The tweaks of brightness helped add these desired visuals and therefore, added lighting wasn’t essential while filming, as while editing, I could just tweak the lighting until I seem fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment