Thursday 14 April 2016

Adding Opening Titles




Adding Opening Titles


I added the opening titles into my thriller video by simply creating the titles inside of the premiere pro programme itself, but as a separate file in which I can add onto my file on top of the video so that the text overlays over the playing video, so that the text appears on the screen while the video is playing.                                                                                                                                                                                       I made sure that the text titles was put into times of the video where the white font is clearly visible and not being merged into with a white background which makes the font difficult to read for the viewer. Furthermore, I had all the text titles play for the same amount of time throughout the video, this is to make sure that the text isn’t on the screen for too long and doesn’t distract the viewer form the film, nor too short so the viewer missed the titles as they went by too quickly.




For the company and the film titles, I had them be displayed with a black background, with a, longer amount of time on the screen. I did this so that the titles get the most amount of time and focus possible, and also so that the audience can clearly see and take in the title of the film so that they know what may be in store with the rest of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment